Reaching the Lost – Healing the Hurting – Maturing the Believer
To encourage, equip and empower people to become mature disciples of Jesus Christ so that they may fulfill their ministry in both the church and in the world.
Outreach and Evangelism
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. (Mark 16:15)
We will continually focus on reaching out to non-Christians in the Bay Area and beyond with the redeeming love and restoring power of God.
Discipleship and Equipping
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed. (John 8:31)
We will build up the body of Christ through God’s Word and equip people to mature spiritually so that they may grow to their full potential in Christ.
Connecting Through Relationships
From whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. (Ephesians 4:16 NKJV)
We will center in on connecting people through our various ministries and we work diligently at bringing about a genuine sense of community within our church.
The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]. (James 5:16 AMP)
We will assist believers in seeing the importance of a vibrant prayer life based on fellowship and relationship with God and on knowing the Biblical truths that lead to answered prayer.
We will pray without ceasing for the plans and purposes of God to be accomplished in the Bay Area, nation and beyond for… Prayer paves the way for the impossible to become possible.
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:23-24)
We offer spirit-led worship experiences that glorify God, and allow Him to refresh and change us.
Involvement and Ministry
As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. (I Peter 4:10)
We will give attention to every member being a minister – being a participating member in the ministry of the church.
We will help people discover their gifts for the glory of God.
Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. (1 Corinthians 4:2)
We will consistently encourage people to use their time, talents and treasures to fulfill the plan of God so that they may enjoy the goodness of God in their lives and display His goodness in the local church and the world.
1. We believe anointed Bible teaching is the catalyst for transformation in our individual lives and in the life of our church.
2. We believe lost people matter to the Lord and they matter to us.
3. We believe that a church should operate as a unified community of servants with men and women using their spiritual gifts.
4. We believe that excellence honors God and inspires people.
5. We believe that God’s presence is an indicator of His direction and blessing upon this church.
6. We believe the power of God and the gifts of the Spirit will be demonstrated in great power and love in these days.
7. We believe that loving relationships should permeate every aspect of church life.
8. We believe that sole devotion to Christ and His cause is normal for every believer.