The mission of our Men’s Ministry is four-fold:
1. To reach men with the life-changing power of Jesus Christ and impact their ability to love and know God, themselves, their spouses and their children.
2. To teach men how to trust God for all things through the power of faith and the Word of God.
3. To reach out to those men who do not have a relationship with God with the good news of the Gospel.
4. To offer a way of accountability to help one another in difficult times.
Quarterly men’s gatherings to include the following:
- Teaching (video & live)
- Group Discussion and Prayer
Weekend retreats will give men the ability to get away with other men of like faith. These retreats will include teaching, fellowship, group devotions, prayer and fun.
Local convention once a year will give men the opportunity to hear the Word of God from leaders who are devoted to the integrity of men. (Promise Keepers, etc.)
If you have any questions regarding the Men’s Ministry please call us at the Church Office or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to having you be a part of this ministry.