Our Preschool classrooms are divided by age groups and are staffed by workers who care about your children. This Preschool Ministry is dedicated to supplementing the family in their endeavor to lay a spiritual foundation that will lead a child into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
We utilize learning centers to provide a variety of experiences to teach your children about God. The centers include the following:
1. Bible Truths Center: Teaches Bible truths and Bible memory through storytelling, flannel graphs, puppetry, and acting out Bible stories.
2. Praise & Worship: Teaches Bible truths through praise and worship and rhythm instruments.
3. Arts & Craft Center: Painting, gluing, cutting, sharing, tracing, and folding; learning to share and cooperate.
4. Dramatic Play Center: Acting out Bible truths, sharing, language, friendships, and helping activities.
5. Games, Small Manipulative, and Nature Center: Discovering God’s wonders, counting, patterning, sorting, visual understanding, puzzles, learning to use our senses and growing plants.
6. Block Center: Cooperation, sharing, respecting the rights and ideas of others, problem solving, self-control, and bible truths.
7. Memory Verses: Learning memory verses through games and songs helps plant God’s Word into the children’s hearts.
Our Preschool Department is open during all regular Church services. Check-in time is 20 minutes before each service.
Discoverers (3 Months – 2 Years)
Noah’s Listeners (2 – 4 Years)
Kingdom Seekers (4 Years – Kindergarten)
If you have any questions regarding the Preschool Ministry please call us at the Church Office or email us at email@example.com.